About this course
This course will provide you with the practical skills and knowledge to participate in planning and managing plant shutdowns and modifications, taking a leading role in the establishment of systems intended to prevent or enable responses to incidents or emergencies and following environmental work practices. You will also learn about advanced safety case preparation, incident response management, plant documentation and environmental impacts of the process.
Students must complete a total number of 15 units which comprise of 4 core units plus 11 elective units. Electives are determined by the Institute you are enrolled at. Core units are :
- Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- Work safely
- Achieve work outcomes
- Process and record information
- An IELTS score (academic) of 5.5 with no band score less than 5.0 or equivalent is required.
- Project Close Out Coordinator
- Joint Venture Coordinator
- Technical Assistant
- Petroleum Technician
- FLNG Operator