Make Payments to ETI
Tuition fees can be paid by the following methods:
- Credit Card on the Internet (Visa and Mastercard).
- Paying in person. Present this statement with your credit card at our office located at Level 2, 123 Adelaide Tce, EAST PERTH, Western Australia, 6004.
- Overseas Bankdraft or Cheque (payable to Education and Training International).
- Telegraphic Transfer or Direct Deposit. Our bank account details are:
ETI - WA Department of Education and Training
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
150 St Georges Tce, Perth Western Australia 6000
BSB (Branch) Number: 066-040
Account Number: 1770-0000
Swift Code: CTBAAU2S (this is the international transfer routing number needed).
Note that a copy of the Bank Receipt must be faxed to Education and Training International. Please quote File Reference Number and Student name. You must Fax this confirmation to: + 61(0)8 9218 2160
- EFTPOS cards (Please note that in general, EFTPOS accounts have a withdrawal limit of $1,000 per day. This may prevent you paying the full amount of your fees using this method)
- BPAY. Paying by BPAY please contact your participating financial institution to make a payment from your cheque or savings account.
Biller Code: 656835
BPAY Reference No: (will be located on your statement of account)