Study in Perth and Western Australia
Education and Training International (ETI) is part of the Western Australian Government's Department of Training and Workforce Development. ETI is the government agency responsible for enrolling international students into Western Australia's government schools and TAFE colleges.
Please choose the most relevant education option below for more information:
- TAFE Colleges - practical, employment, skills based Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Associate Degree qualifications for those wanting to gain a qualification for the purposes of employment, migration or pathway to second/third year university.
- Intensive English Studies/ELICOS - upgrade your English language level which will lead to a better career, future study opportunities and improved chances of successful migration to Australia. Study from a minimum of four weeks to a maximum of 50 weeks.
- Primary & Secondary Schools - education in our Western Australian government schools from kindergarten to year 12.
Start planning for your studies
We've developed a guide to provide you with some information to help you start planning for your studies in Western Australia. Inside thie guide you'll find information on:
- How to accept your offer
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- International student visas
- Bringing school aged children with you
- Accommodation during your studies
- Flights and arrival in Perth
- Working in Australia
Download your Start Planning Guide here:
Western Australian Education Framework