Wednesday, 14 July 2010
The Central Institute of Technology, in partnership with Football West, is giving students the chance to combine academic study with their passion for the world game. The opportunity is open to students that enrol in the Certificate IV in Sport (Development) at Leederville. Several Central students have just passed their Junior Licence, making them qualified football coaches.
Participating in coaching sessions two mornings a week, students improve their skills and knowledge of the game and acquire accredited coaching qualifications. In addition to spending time on football, students also study subjects including sports science, strength and conditioning, event management and psychology.
The Certificate IV qualification is a pathway to either employment or to higher education.
Read more about Football West.
- Study at TAFE Western Australia
- Profile of Central Instute of Technology
- Central Institute of Technology locations and maps
- Central Institute wins prestigious award
- Central Instute teams up with Football West
- Julia Gillard opens Central Institutes new Mining and Renewable Energy Training Centre
- Search our site for all articles related to Central Institute of Technology