International Commercial and Aid Projects Overview
Education & Training International (ETI) is the international arm of the Western Australian Government's Department of Training & Work Force Development. Our International Projects Directorate delivers international education and training services utilising the expertise of the government funded institutions within Western Australia.
In conjunction with its associated schools, Training WA and other partners (in industry and overseas) ETI has successfully managed education and training projects and consultancies throughout the world. ETI has most recently operated in Fiji, Indonesia, the Philippines, South Africa, India, Bangladesh and the United Kingdom, but has also undertaken projects in Qatar, Kuwait, China, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Mauritius, Botswana, Ghana and Mauritania.
ETI provides a diverse range of international commercial and aid projects and services including:
- Vocational education consultancy and competency-based training;
- Offshore skills assessment;
- Accreditation of offshore courses through Australian registered training providers according to the Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF);
- Provision of curriculum and learning materials;
- Short course programs and study tours;
- Corporate training;
- Industry consultancy;
- Delivery of schools curriculum offshore;
- Aid and development programs for schools and vocational education and training; and;
- Teacher Development Workshops.
For further information on ETI and its international projects capacity, download our most recent Capability Statement here (pdf).