How to pay |
Important information |
Indicative fees |
How to pay
Please note: if you are a 457 visa holder, please visit the 457 fee payment options page.
You can pay your tuition fees to ETI by any of the methods below.
The Western Union option is the most reliable method of ensuring your payment is correct and will also provide you with a clear process to pay using an overseas currency.
Western Union page and follow simple instructions on how to complete payment using your choice of currency.
Credit card on the Internet
Pay now by Visa or Mastercard.
|EFTPOS cards||Please note that in general, EFTPOS accounts have a withdrawal limit of $1,000 per day. This may prevent you paying the full amount of your fees using this method.|
|BPAY||Please contact your participating financial insitution to make a payment from your cheque or savings account. Biller Code: 656835, BPAY Reference Number: (will be located on your statement of account).|
|Pay in person|
Present your statement of account with your credit card at our office located at:
Level 7, 3 Forrest Place, Perth, WA 6000
Please note: ETI
can no longer accept cash payments at our office.
|Overseas Bankdraft or Cheque||Payable to Education and Training International|
If you require more information about paying your fees or would like to speak to a Student Advisor please Contact Us.
Tuition fee reminder notices will be sent in May for Semester 2, and October for Semester 1.
- Please ensure your fees are paid by the due date indicated in this notice.
- Payment options and methods are detailed on the statement of account issued with your offer letter - please see below for further information.
Education and Training International (ETI) tuition fees are reviewed annually. Please note that tuition fees are updated each year for students commencing from Semester 1, 2015.2015 Schedule of Fees
- ETI does not accept in person cash payments. Unpaid fees may result in the automatic cancellation of a student’s enrolment at the end of any appeals process.
- International students are required to demonstrate to the
Department of Immigration and Border Protection sufficient funds to cover their studies in Australia. As such, financial hardship is not considered grounds for appeal.
- Students are required to pay for their own textbooks, uniforms, and equipment. Refer to the individual course for information about these additional charges.
- When students have to repeat a subject or subjects a tuition fee is payable.
- ETI does not accept liability for any fees paid to an agent or third party in relation to an application for enrolment.
Tuition fees for TAFE courses begin at approximately $5,600 AUD per semester. English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS) fees are $300 AUD per week. Resource fees and material fees may also be payable.
Indicative tuition fees by study area
$8,250- $15,200 |
|Animal Services + Marine Studies||
$11,200 - $12,800|
|Art, Design + Multimedia||$11,200 - $12,800|
*Additional costs incurred for flying component.||
$13,500 - $15,500*|
|Building Design, Construction + Engineering||$12,800 - $16,000|
|Business + Management||
$11,200 - $11,700|
|Children's + Community Services||$11,700|
|Health, Recreation + Lifestyle||
$11,200 - $16,000|
|Hospitality + Tourism||
$11,200 - $14,400 |
* Additional costs incurred for short courses.||
$10,700 - $12,700|
|Science + Environmental Studies||
Resource + Material Fees
Many of the courses offered by TAFE Western Australia have a resource fee which includes any consumable that is used by a student in the course of their study e.g. paint, internet use, and/ or a materials fee which includes any item that remains the property of the student after the course e.g. personal protective equipment, tools, text books. These fees must be paid once you have attended the orientation session at your Institute.
For the complete list of current fees please visit the relevant course information page within the