Tuition fee reminder notices will be sent in May for Semester 2, and October for Semester 1.
- Please ensure your fees are paid by the due date indicated in this notice.
- Payment options and methods are detailed on the statement of account issued with your offer letter - please see below for further information.
Education and Training International (ETI) tuition fees are reviewed annually. Please note that tuition fees are updated each year for students commencing from Semester 1, 2015.
2015 Schedule of Fees
- ETI does not accept in person cash payments. Unpaid fees may result in the automatic cancellation of a student’s enrolment at the end of any appeals process.
- International students are required to demonstrate to the
Department of Immigration and Border Protection sufficient funds to cover their studies in Australia. As such, financial hardship is not considered grounds for appeal.
- Students are required to pay for their own textbooks, uniforms, and equipment. Refer to the individual course for information about these additional charges.
- When students have to repeat a subject or subjects a tuition fee is payable.
- ETI does not accept liability for any fees paid to an agent or third party in relation to an application for enrolment.
Tuition fees can be paid by the following methods:
Credit card on the Internet (Visa and Mastercard)
Paying in person. Present your statement of account with your credit card at our office located at:
Ground Floor, 123 Adelaide Tce, East Perth, WA 6004
3. Overseas Bankdraft or Cheque (payable to Education and Training International).
Telegraphic Transfer or Direct Deposit. Our bank account details are:
ETI - WA Department of Education and Training, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, 150 St Georges Tce, Perth, Western Australia 6000, BSB Number (Branch) Number: 066-040, Account Number: 1770-0000, Swift Code: CTBAAU2S (this is the international routing number needed).
Please note that a copy of the Bank Receipt must be faxed to Education and Training International. Please quote File Reference Number and Student Name. You must email this confirmation to:
EFTPOS cards (please note that in general, EFTPOS accounts have a withdrawal limit of $1,000 per day. This may prevent you paying the full amount of your fees using this method.
BPAY. Paying by BPay please contact your participating financial insitution to make a payment from your cheque or savings account. Biller Code: 656835, BPAY Reference Number: (will be located on your statement of account).
Please note: ETI can no longer accept cash payments at our office.
If you require more information about paying your fees or would like to speak to a Student Advisor please